The FBI Citizens Academy is a public outreach program. To qualify for enrollment in the academy, you must:
- Be a recognized business or community leader;
- Live and/or work within the boundary lines of the San Francisco FBI field office;
- Be at least twenty-one (21) years of age;
- Have no prior felony or serious misdemeanor conviction;
- Have no misdemeanor or felony arrest within six (6) months of nomination;
- Consent to a background investigation sufficient to afford a security clearance; and
- Sign a non-disclosure of information agreement.
For further information on the FBI San Francisco Citizens Academy Program, please visit this FBI web site
. After successful graduation from the FBI Citizens Academy, you may apply to join the FBI CA Alumni Association.